Charting Our Course:
- Several years ago we realized that while we expect earth science researchers to understand everything about our planet they are limited by the fact that their work is seriously underfunded.
- Nearly all of the funding that earth scientists receive is a combination of government and university grants and it only scratches the surface of the funding that they require to "read the earth's pulse"!
- Before Earth Insight was founded there was no way for the general public, either a corporation or individuals, to support critical earth science research.
- Earth Insight is the avenue for all corporations, groups, organizations and individual people to support the scientists that are doing some of today's most critical earth science research.
- Our mission is to double the amount of earth science research being done today and to help translate the scientific research so the average person can understand and utilize the results.